Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WOW, WHAT A CATCH!

From Craigslist.

Do you like feeling resented by your house mate? Do you maybe want internet but probably not? Do you usually feel like a human? If so, etc!

Hi, I have a room for rent, furnished, in a two bedroom apt. that is a couple blocks from major bus lines. I'm a gay male, I'm very unconventional and though I don't really want a roomate because of the potential stress, times are tough and if I can find somebody and we can both get along, both feel like humans, both be ourselves, well, I thought I'd test the waters to see if I can find a super cool easy going gal, guy, or trans-gender person who is respectful, cleans up after themselves, is low key and can live with a very unusual gay male.

My ideal roomate would be a quiet person who'll let me be in charge, not that I want to be, it just works out better that way, somebody who just needs a decent place to stay with affordable rent and who wants go about their biz. Please, no smokers, heavy drinkers, or heavy drugs, weed is okay if it does not control your life.

Internet is a possibility, deposit/first/last months rent required. Drop me a note, tell me a little about you, thanks. Sorry, no photos. This room would be for one person only, and management doesn't allow cats or dogs, but maybe we could sneak by with smaller critters.

1 comment:

NIGEL NO TRENDS said...

Sounds charming, when can I move in?