Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cafe Presse's Smelly Cheese

I'm a total wuss with stinky cheese. The smell horrifies me, it makes me want to gag, I don't understand how people put the cheese close to their face, much less down their mouth.

I'm at cafe presse right now doing homework, and every time someone brings out a cheese platter (which is literally every other second here) it's like someone is sticking their belly button lint up my nostrils with force and saying "this is what you get for waiting until the night before your final to start studying!"

It's like eating out of a dumpster. I don't see the difference. It's like going and sitting in a dumpster and eating whatever curdled cottage cheese is sitting in there and then paying the dumpster for the time it spent letting the cottage cheese go bad.

Or it's like giving a blow job to your food.

Both make you gag. Seriously, people. How do you eat this? How is it not like eating your own throw up?

Oh, and don't bother googling "smelly cheese". All you'll get is this article about a boy who's ears ended up smelling like smelly cheese forever because he never washed back there.

"Lesson learned the hard way, cheddar."

Update! apparently the correct term is "stinky" cheese. Not smelly. And its fans are bountiful and loud. I stand by my proclamation. People: you disgust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god. Was that the explanation for the wretched odor?

I was there last night and never guessed that the cheese plate as the culprit; it was an especially violent offender. Luckily, I was there late enough to only endure it a couple times.