Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gmail's The New TV

Everyone and their mom likes to brag to me about how they don't watch TV anymore. "It's just so depressing," they like to say to me. Or (my favorite) "I just don't have time anymore."

They're missing out.

Today, just for your information, Oprah talked about her vagina again, and one of the hosts of Access Hollywood wore dangling earrings in a faux-makeover and talked effeminately to the camera. Also, the most highly functional aspergers sufferer I've ever seen appeared on America's Next Top Model. She was like, "life is really hard with Aspbergers...sometimes I get kinda awkward."

HA!

I was racking my brain for interesting shit that's happened today, and television was all I could come up with. But who the fuck cares? You know all those people who brag to me about not watching TV? They're all nervously awaiting their next gmail or looking at pictures of people they don't care about on Facebook. So, I ask, who's the real loser? Not me.

No comments: