Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Am A 40-Year-Old Woman

Okay so everyone does Yoga. You do, your mom does, your gay bffl does, your professor, that guy on the metro, the pigeon waltzing down the street.

And so do I.

Yoga is enjoyable, kind of. I mean, it's fun to feel all stretched out, but sometimes it hurts like a mofo. You know it.

But I can't help it...I just can't get enough of it. And because of this, I've started doing some things in public I'm not particularly proud of.

Things like downward facing dawg. In the office. At home. During dinner (after I've excused myself). Whilst talking on le teleophone.

I think it's probably annoying people, but I don't really give a shit. I feel like a million bucks afterward.

The problem is, when I'm not stretching, I wish I was stretching, and thus try to stretch in an inconspicious way, like reaching up high, or twisting my body in weird directions, or trying to sit up straight all the time.

Because of this, I am turning into a 40-year-old woman.

No comments: