Friday, March 14, 2008

A New Tag

I've added the tag "CS" and a tag search tool on my blog so that my professor, Gene, can easily find the posts that refer to Community Service (CS). This way he can read my community service journal and see all the great things I've learned....

I've been getting some comments from South Africans and others who are reading this blog in preparation to travel here, and if you're one of those people, and you're interested in working in a school or doing anything with locals, you might also want to check out the CS tag because it's S.A.-centric.

The rest of what I post is all over the place...which is just the way I like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Steven

I seriously think you should try to get this blog published. I think your observations about poverty, aids the big divide between black and white in Sa as well as your own personal issues make for wondeful and insightful reading. I think every South African should read it. It's a pity and a shame to me that people can co-exist , live side by side and still know so little about each other. Whites and blacks are so fearful of each other we need some middle ground to build trust, respect love and a safe environment where we can celebrate our differences and explore our sameness.
Through your writing you can make a difference! Love and light!