Friday, April 25, 2008

Homme is Where the Heart Is

I have French roommates right now. I'll leave their names out of this, for their own privacy. One of them walked past me the other night and he smelled amazing. Like amazing. Like take wildflowers and bathe them in rose water and lilac and some weird kind of wood shavings and take a bath in them and then you'll smell like Pierre. Oh fuck, I used his name. Oh well, no going back now...

Pierre smelled like high school crushes and Jewish summer camp. It was an amazing experience to smell him. Is that weird? I don't care.

I asked Pierre what kind of cologne he was wearing and he told me "Allure for Homes." "What do you mean like you're wearing Fabreeze or something? For homes? I don't get it Pierre." "No for men. Allure for men."

Oh. Homme.

Anyway so I bought the cologne at Sephora the other day which was terrifying because I had to smell like all the colognes there before I decided to just stick with the Allure. I bought it. It was expensive. Again (how many times do I have to tell you?) I. Don't. Care.

I just sprayed it on my body for like the fifty gazillionth time today. I probably smell like a high school winter ball or, perhaps, a dinner networking event for busy singles. Do I have to say it again? Because really, totally, I surely do not care.

Seriously guys, I cannot stop smelling myself right now.

No comments: