Friday, February 15, 2008

I Just Had An Intimate Moment With A Paper Towel Despenser

You know those paper towel despensers that can like sense your hand? I just noticed one in the bathroom of the hotel where I gets my internets. But it wouldn't dispense the towels unless I placed my finger over the censor.

So I did that.

About one inch of paper towel emerged.

I placed my finger over the sensor again and tapped on it. No inches of paper emerged. I held my finger over the sensor and pressed down. Nothing.

Finally, I started gently caressing the censor with my fingers. Lightly.

Inch by inch, the paper emerged. The more I caressed, the more paper came out. I had to caress the towel dispenser for a good two minutes before enough paper emerged to dry my hands.

I feel exhausted, and slightly aroused.

No comments: