Sunday, February 3, 2008

Why Are You Writing On A Sunny Day? WTF?

Why? Why? Why am I in a hotel lobby writing? Why am I not out enjoying myself? Because...you see...my friend, there is nothing to do outside. It's windy as all hell and I can't walk around alone here because it's not "safe." So unless I'm out and about with my group on organized trips, or I've managed to convince someone to go with me somewhere, I'm stuck. Fucking stuck.

Is it annoying? Is that even a question? Of course it's annoying! I'm going fucking insane. I lonnnggg to be alone, to go out alone, to go sit by the beach alone but I can't because it's not "safe."

But instead of complaining about it, I'm trying to write about things like KFC and Coca Cola to pass the time. This is my coping mechanism. At least I'm not doing meth.

No comments: