Friday, January 4, 2008

I've managed to spill every single airline meal on my shirt

First, I spilled my orange juice. Then, a piece of chicken fell on my lap. I ordered a bloody mary and then bumpy wind happened and the juice ran down my chin and on to my neck.

The woman sitting next to me has her head on the tray table and I think she might actually be sleeping. Uh. What the fuck? How do people do this? How does resting your head on a table in any way recreate the experience of lying in a bed? How the fuck does this work for people?

Also- Delta has this touchscreen entertainment system installed into every headrest that includes touchscreen games. The only problem with playing a touchscreen game in a headrest is unlike poking a game boy screen you're actually poking the back of someone's head and yes, you, man behind me, I can feel the pokes and that's why I turned around subtly and looked at you. I suppose my expression did not completely convey my annoyance ( I am a Seattleite and have a dysfunctional relationship with my own anger) but you should have gotten the point.

You are still poking the back of my headrest.

No comments: